Kaabil V/S Raees! Hrithik Has Won The Hearts Of Audience & Expected...

Kaabil V/S Raees! Hrithik Has Won The Hearts Of Audience & Expected Figures Are A Proof!

1850
0
SHARE

The running race between Kaabil and Raees is taking an interesting turn every day. People had very high hopes from Kaabil owing to superb reviews that it was getting;
almost all the major websites had given it a 4 star rating; Raees on the other hand had got an average rating of 2.5 to 3.5 stars but did really well on the opening day. But, tables turned the other way round when it came to collections.1

The first day collections of the SRK starrer were superb i.e. 20.42 crores, but unfortunately, Kaabil suffered a low-figure syndrome and minted just 10.43 crores, which is nearly 50 percent of Raees. For makers of Kaabil, it is definitely a reason to worry; Rakesh Roshan had said earlier too that this clash is going to eat up the business of any one movie. However, it seems 2nd day has proven to be lucky for Kaabil as it has seen a good growth. According to early estimates, Kaabil has shown
a good jump on the 2nd day, maybe due to positive word of mouth. Want to know the comparison? Let us explain….raees-vs-kaabil

Occupancy

According to early estimates, Kaabil opened to a 60-70 percent occupancy on Thursday, as opposed to just 30 percent on Wednesday. On the other hand, Raees had a 70 percent occupancy on the first day, and showed just a 15 percent growth on the 2nd day i.e. 85 percent! This means Kaabil got a 50 percent growth in occupancy while Raees got just 15 percent; so doesn’t this mean Kaabil is going at a faster pace?

Expected numbers

As per early estimates and occupancy rates, Kaabil earned around 15 crores on the 2nd day, which once again means a 50 percent growth (10 crores on the first day).
Raees could have taken a big jump, but it could earn somewhere between 22 to 25 crores on the 2nd day (First day being 20 crores), which hints at just a 10 to 15 percent growth. Once again, Kaabil is leading here in terms of growth in figures.

Woahhh, this is indeed a great news for Kaabil makers, isn’t it? The movie is superb in every aspect be it the plot, storyline, characters and above all the acting skills of Yami and Hrithik. Such growth was bound to come. Let’s see how its fate is in the days to come; with such a jump, it is sure to perform well on weekend.
As of now, the exact figures aren’t revealed; these are just the estimates. For knowing the exact collections, keep following RVCJ as we shall reveal it tomorrow around 1pm or 2pm.

Comments

comments