Speculation of the two dating, were on for a long time. However, their relationship came out in the open when Virat went on to tweet appreciating his ‘love’ aka Anushka’s performance in the movie, ‘NH10’.
They may come from two completely different worlds but together they make a perfect pair. Here are 5 times when Viruska gave us couple goals for sure. Fans and media love them, perhaps that is why Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli manage to steal the limelight no matter where they go.
1. When Virat Kohil was criticized for his poor performance during T20 performance in March 2016, all fingers were pointed at Anushka Sharma. Fans blamed Ansuhka for “distracting” Virat’s interest from the game. Soon social media, was flooded with memes and tweets targeting Anushka which clearly left Virat fuming!
Virat went on to tweet, “Shame on people for trolling @AnushkaSharma non-stop. Have some compassion. She has always only given me positivity.” The fact that Virat stood up for Anushka and spoke about what matters, says a lot about him. As a youth icon he used his Twitter platform to change the conversation by standing up for the woman in his life. This very tweet has been declared as the golden tweet of 2016 as well.
2. Watching Virat Kohli both on and off the field is a dream for his fans. What most people don’t know is that Virat is a really good dancer. If you have ever seen any of his party videos you will know that that man’s got all the moves. His grooves will surely floor anybody.
Virushka made their first public appearance as a couple at Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech’s wedding in Goa. The two were seen dancing to the Punjabi song ‘Gur Naal Ishq Mitha’. Anushka Sharma and Virat seemed too lost in their world oblivious to the people around them. Dressed in black, the couple looked picture perfect. And they happily matched step for step.
3. Virat Kohli is a great cricketer but he is a great boyfriend as well. Unlike, many celebrity couples, Anushka-Virat’s romance stands out as it is different from the rest. They don’t shy from behaving like a normal couple in love. No eluding cameras and no coming out of different doors of the same restaurant and this fact makes them what they are. They hold hands while walking out of airports and they even come out together of the same restaurant.
4. Every once in a while, Anushka and Virat even indulge in PDA just like any other like much in love couple. How can we forget that milestone match against Sri Lanka in November 2014, when Virat blew a flying kiss towards Anushka! That was pure love.
5. Virushka seem to be always there for each other and this simple fact makes them an ideal couple. They compliment each other in every way possible and this perhaps why they are the most relatable couple in Tinseltown.